Lesson # 404
There is no doubt in the Truth of Quran
Surah ‘Aali ‘Imraan (The Family of Imran - 3), Stage – 1,
Verses – 108 & 109 of 200, Section – 11 of 20, (Part – 4)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
108. There are Revelations of Allah, We recite them unto thee in truth. And Allah willeth no injustice to (His) creatures.
109. Unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in heavens and whasoever is in the earth. And unto Allah all things are returned.
108. Tilka ‘Aayaa-tUllaahi nat-luuhaa ‘alayka bil-Haqq. Wa mAllaahu yuriidu zul- mal-lil-‘aalamiin.
109. Wa LIllaahi maa fis-samaa-waati wa maa fil-‘arz. Wa ‘ilAllaahi turja-‘ul-‘umuur.
After describing good qualities and their results in the Muslims and bad qualities and their results in the Infidels separately, now it is being warned strictly by God Almighty: “You must not consider these entire Words (of Holy Qur’-aan) as a lie. These are absolutely true and right commands, which We cause to hear you by means of Our Messenger” (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him). Allah Almighty does not desire to tyrannize His creatures in any form. The meanings of the tyranny should not be taken here as we use them in common because Allah Almighty does not do as we do in this world. According to our whim, there may be four kinds of tyranny:
· That; God Almighty send such severe commands for the people, purpose of which is to molest them only.
· That the person, who deserves His Mercy, is punished.
· That, the person, who committed a little sin, is punished more severely.
· That, the person performed goodness, but he is not remunerated properly according to goodness.
Allah Almighty will never tyrannize His creature in accordance with above four kinds, because His every Order is only for the training of the human beings and His every matter is suitable exactly according to His larger plan and wisdom.
The earth, the skies and the entire existing of the world are in His hand. Therefore, there is no question regarding tyrannizing and injustice. God Almighty is the Creator of the entire creatures. He fulfills their requirements. Their life, death, Prosperity, misery, pain and pleasure depend on Him only. Indeed, there are so many kinds of torments and disasters, which the human beings have to meet with. He has to face many difficulties, calamities and misfortunes, and he has to go also through many trials. At that time, he considers that he has been suffering the great calamities. He begins to curse his fate.
It is the fact that Allah Almighty does not tyrannize any humankind. A human being should keep the forbearance and be settled on the virtue. He should remain steadfast on the right path and supplicate from Him always that his feet should not tremble.