Chapter 3 – 196 to 198 (Lesson – 502) - درس قرآن
Happiness of the Infidels
Surah ‘Aali- ‘Imraan (The Family of Imran -3),
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
196. Let not the vicissitude (of the success) of those who disbelieve, in the land, deceive thee (O’ Muhammad).
197. It is but a brief comfort. And afterwards their habitation will be Hell. And what an ill abode.
198. But those who keep their duty to their Lord, for them are Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide for ever, a gift of welcome from their Lord. And that which Allah hath in store is better for the righteous.
196. Laa yagurrannaka taqal-lubullaziina kafaruu fil-bilaad.
197. Mataa-‘un-qaliil. Summa ma’-waahum Jahannam. Wa bi’-sal-mihaad.
198. Laakinillazii-natta-qaw Rabbahum lahum Jannaatun tajrii min tahtihal-‘anhaaru khaalidiina fiihaa nuzulam-min-‘indillaah. Wa maa ‘indal-laahi khayrul-lil-‘Abraar.
Allah Almighty has compared in order to find out difference between the result of Believer and Disbeliever. The Disbelievers collect the revenue/wealth lawfully or unlawfully and are proud upon it. The Muslims should not be deceived observing it. This world is as a place adorned with the blooms of springs for a few days. If someone causes to hear the punishment of execution after luxurious enjoyment for only some days, then what will he feel? The real pleasantness of life is that a person gets a place of pleasure for ever after suffering and bearing a little labor. If we compare this pleasure, success and comfort with that ‘place adorned with the blooms of springs for a few days’ then we shall be able to know automatically that which place is better out of the two?
Those people who used to fear from Allah Almighty, they would be given abode in the Paradise underneath which the rivers flow, as retaliation of their good deeds. They will remain in the Heavens forever and will be the guests of Allah Almighty. That is to say; they would not have to think about their provision, but every thing will be provided to them with respect in a state of ease and comfort. Reward of such fortunate people which is held with Allah Almighty, is very better.
Although the Infidels and the governments of the Disbelievers are seen apparently developed today, they appear prosperous economically, they have ease and comfort of the world, but these entire things are temporary. Their last abode will be in to the Hell. We should not grieve observing their prosperous and development. Those people who do not believe in Allah Almighty and His prescribed Divine Laws, they can never be pure from selfishness. Evidently jollity can be seen everywhere, but the enmity and envy has made among themselves too much deep room in their hearts that neither they can take some rest during the day time nor can sleep at night easily. Actually, they are in the condition of the agonies of death. Fear of one another has prevailed over their hearts and the arrogance has spoiled.