Lesson # 373
Those; who have no portion in the Hereafter
Surah ‘Aali ‘Imraan (The Family of Imran - 3), Stage – 1,
Verse – 77 of 200, Section – 8 of 20, (Part – 3)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
77. Lo! those who purchase a small gain at the cost of Allah’s Covenant and their oaths, they have no portion in the Hereafter and Allah will neither speak to them nor look upon them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He make them grow and theirs will be a painful doom.
77. ‘Innallaziina yash-ta-ruuna bi-‘ahDIllaahi wa ‘aymaanihim samanan- qaliilan ‘ulaaa-‘ika laa khalaaqa lahum fil-‘Aakhirati wa laa yukallimu-humUllaahu wa laa yanzuru ‘ilayhim Yaw-mal-Qiyaamati wa laa Yuzakkii-him wa lahum ‘azaabun ‘aliim.
In these verses, Allah Almighty has described His common Rule and the punishment which He has determined for the covetous persons. That is to say, those persons who use to violate their oaths for worldly contemptible and a little wealth, and that they make witness to Allah Almighty for returning the deposit. They go against their promises, do not keep their mutual matters correct and do not remain firm on that covenant, which they made with God Almighty. Moreover, they change the Divine orders due to the avarice of rank and grandeur, and alter the Heavenly Scripture. Their end will be very bad.
· They will not be given any portion of good in the Hereafter
· God Almighty will not talk to them on the Day of Resurrection.
· Most High God will not look upon them with the sight of Mercy on the Last Day.
· Allah, Who is the Pure, will not make them grow and purify from their sins.
· And for them; there will be a painful doom.
The Jews had made a covenant with God Almighty and they were sworn that they would be the helpers and supporters of the Prophet (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him). But they returned away from their covenant and the above mentioned punishment is for them. It is learnt from this lesson that any individual; who will embezzle in a thing or property; committed to the trust and care by him, he goes away from the faithfulness. He breaks the trust, violates the oaths of Allah Almighty and commits against his covenant. Its result will be that, which has been explained above. It would be considered about him that he has acquired the fruit of his struggles in the form of casual and temporary worldly things in the world. He will be kept deprived of the benefits of the Doomsday. The biggest favor on that Day will be the talk of God Almighty with His servants. But He will not speak with such people on the Day of Resurrection.
Transliterated Holy in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by , Published by Company, 17-Urdu , Lahore, Lesson collected from published By , Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad )