Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Heart condition - Quran Chapter 5 – 116b (Pt-7, Stg-2) (L-762) - درس قرآن


Quran Chapter 5 – 116b (Pt-7, Stg-2) (L-762) - درس قرآن 

Heart condition

Surah MAAA-‘IDAH (The Table Spread) – Chapter – 5)

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim. 
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast.)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful.)

116. وَإِذْ قَالَ ٱللَّهُ يَٰعِيسَى ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ ءَأَنتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ ٱتَّخِذُونِى وَأُمِّىَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَٰنَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِىٓ أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِى بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِن كُنتُ قُلْتُهُۥ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُۥ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِى نَفْسِى وَلَآ أَعْلَمُ مَا فِى نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلَّٰمُ ٱلْغُيُوبِ
 
116b.  If I had ever said it, then Thou wouldst have known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden?        
116b.    ‘In-  kuntu  qultuhuu  faqad  ‘alimTah.  Ta’-lamu  maa  fii  nafsii  wa  laaa  ‘a’-lamu  ma  fii  NafsiK.  ‘InnaKa  ‘AnTa  ‘Allaamul-Guyuub.

Commentary

According to previous lesson, Jesus (peace be upon Him) said to Allah Almighty: Glory be to Thee it did not befit me to utter that to which I had no right. In this verse, it has been described about the next discussion. Jesus (peace be upon Him) requested: O Lord! If I had ever said it, then certainly You would have known it, because You know very well about everything and nothing is out from Your Knowledge. Then how can it be possible that You would not have known that I would have spoken such a false and impure word? I had never thought in such a way, otherwise You had known that also, because You are the Knower of entire Open and Hidden things, and even that Your Secrets can never come in to my knowledge, nor can I think about them. Actually the Knowledge of Hidden Things is only Yours Excellence, because Hidden is that, which is Invisible for the mankind but all is Visible to You.

Jesus (peace be upon Him) said: O Allah! While You bestowed upon me a higher Dignity of the Messenger-hood, then how could such word come out from my mouth, in which there was insolence of You and proof that You are needy of any supporter (God forbid). It is like finding a fault in to You, if anyone considers that You are needy of any helper, whereas You are Pure from all kinds of defects and faults.

So Jesus (peace be upon Him) used the word Sub-haanaKa (Glory be to Thee) in the beginning of his answer – and then said: Being a Messenger, it did not befit me to utter that I and my mother should be taken for two gods beside Allah and (let us flee to Allah) You are not sufficient to be God. In this part of the verse Jesus (peace be upon Him) said: Only You are the Knower of Things Hidden. You know my open and secrets. I produce Your Knowledge as my witness that I did never say these words.          

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/oqEUZpA7eEU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture